Sovda is a provider of innovative equipment for specialty coffee roasters. We believe that great hardware demands great software. We’re based in Newberg and are looking for a UX/UI designer to help us create a new user interface for our coffee lift/conveyor machine.
- Availability to meet frequently in person with Sovda team
- Must be a proactive communicator, ask and answer questions clearly
- Ability to work within a short timeline
- Strong creative skills and ability to capture and refine client's vision for the project
- Highly proficient with Adobe XD
- Must be able to work within the constraints of our current PLC UI to create a new user experience
- Follow our brand guidelines and use brand assets (i.e. logos, colors, fonts, etc)
- Fully prototyped UI responsive design that looks great on mobile, tablets, desktop, etc.
- Editable Adobe XD file
Job start date: Feb 1
Job deadline: Feb 28
$750 contract job
Must be available to work up to 15/hrs week
Please email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested!
I need some people with strong muscles to help move some big furniture this weekend Saturday 10/12 or Sunday 10/13. What needs moving: Queen Bed w/ box spring and frame Solid Oak Headboard Solid Oak 5 drawer Dresser Solid Oak Hope Chest IKEA particle…
Hello! I am looking for a student or recent graduate who is looking to build on their portfolio to do the videography for my wedding. We can't afford very much but we can pay you $300 for a full day of recording plus the editing. We can probably provide…
Four bedroom home available two blocks from George Fox beginning March 1, 2020! Large bedrooms available and rooms available for 7-8 people total. Rooms rent for $400-475/person plus utilities. Brand new carpet and painted interior & exterior. Key…
Dundee Fire and Rescue is currently seeking service oriented students willing to make a difference in their community as a volunteer firefighter. This is a high energy and rewarding type of volunteer work that few students get to experience. GFU students…