Sovda is a provider of innovative equipment for specialty coffee roasters. We believe that great hardware demands great software. We’re based in Newberg and are looking for a UX/UI designer to help us create a new user interface for our coffee lift/conveyor machine.
- Availability to meet frequently in person with Sovda team
- Must be a proactive communicator, ask and answer questions clearly
- Ability to work within a short timeline
- Strong creative skills and ability to capture and refine client's vision for the project
- Highly proficient with Adobe XD
- Must be able to work within the constraints of our current PLC UI to create a new user experience
- Follow our brand guidelines and use brand assets (i.e. logos, colors, fonts, etc)
- Fully prototyped UI responsive design that looks great on mobile, tablets, desktop, etc.
- Editable Adobe XD file
Job start date: Feb 1
Job deadline: Feb 28
$750 contract job
Must be available to work up to 15/hrs week
Please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com if interested!
We have an adorable, updated 1914 3 bedroom, 2 bath fully furnished house for rent three blocks from George Fox. The two upstairs bedrooms each have HUGE closets and two twin beds in each room with very comfortable mattresses. The downstairs bedroom has…
We have a very spacious, private, add-on bedroom with kitchenette available this August for a female tenant or two roommates. Bedroom is located with a separate entry way and plenty of driveway parking. Comes furnished. $650/month for an individual, or…
Unfurnished room for rent in Beaverton. Beautiful condo with lots of light and a double garage for parking. $600 utilities included. In lovely neighborhood. Contact Christine Fogerty phone # 503-709-3206, can leave a detailed message .
Mentoring and tutoring 16 year old twin boys. They are smart and kind, but terribly disorganized. They need to learn how to study, become organized and realize their potential, abilities and weaknesses related to academics. School stopped abruptly in…
We are selling our Ford Escape. It has been an excellent family car. We just replaced the tires last year. We also recently did a transmission flush, new brakes and a new battery about a month ago. We have kept up on routine check ups and oil changes…