Location: 511 The Greens Avenue Newberg, OR 97132
Start Date: '9/4/2018
Hours: 7 am to 8 am (ish) & 3:30 to 4:30 (ish)
Wage: $100.00 a week - cash
Description: Primary Responsibility:
Your primary responsibility will be to care for the safety and attend to our 6-year-old daughter, Grace.
Morning Responsibilities: Hours needed – 7 am to 8 am (ish)
• Arrive by 7 am (or a little before)
• Care for Grace until you help her get on the bus.
• Wait with & put Grace on the bus to school at the bus stop, her bus comes at __, she needs to be at the bus stop __ minutes before her pick-up time. (Location & pick up time to be determined)
• After Grace is on the bus, come back in the house and lock it up before you leave.
• There will be an alternative bus pick up time for Grace every Wednesday due to late start (about an hour) at Grace’s school, bus pick up time will be __. (Location & pick up time to be determined)
Afternoon Responsibilities: Hours needed 3:30 pm to 4:30 pm (ish)
• Arrive by 3:30 pm & come into the house.
• Wait at the bus stop and get Grace when she gets off the bus at ___ (ish). (Location & pick up time to be determined)
• Help Grace get a snack – it will be prepared for her.
• Care for Grace until Helen or Bob gets home – we will be home between 4 & 4:30.
• Please be on time!
• Inform us of any concerns/issues/accidents that come up.
• If you are unable to come, please let us know in advance so we can make other arrangements.
• You will be given access to our house by either a security codes and/or a key, please keep that information private.
• When you are here with Grace, you are welcome to play with Grace (Grace may want to watch cartoons, play a game, go outside to ride her bike (on warm days), or draw/do crafts). If she becomes occupied, you may work on homework.
• When you are at the house please limit your personal cell phone use – we understand it’s a normal thing to check messages etc…
• While you are caring for Grace, there is not to be any other person/adult/child here. EX: Friends or yours or friends of Mason or Graces’
• Our son Mason will be home for shorter periods of time – he can manage himself, please be aware the Mason & Grace are like any other siblings & argue from time to time.
• You are welcome to have a snack/something to eat with Grace in the afternoon – please tell us what you like.
• When the weather gets cold & wet we will supply an umbrella for you to stand at the bus stop with Grace.
• Please make sure the house is locked up when you leave – by closing all the blinds on the 1st floor & locking all the doors.
• You will have all of our contact information – cell phone, work phones, and email addresses to contact us at. There will be a list in the house, you are welcome put that information in your mobile device.
• There will be a 1st aid kit available in case there are any accidents.
• You will be paid $100 in cash at the end of each week.
• Open to sharing position with other students for AM & PM times.
• Serious inquires only – please have references available.
• Additional opportunities to earn extra cash on weekends when we need a sitter.
• Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualification: Previous childcare experience
Contact: Bob & Helen Warberg, Please Email us at email@example.com or call 503-880-4450
Location: 2330 17th Street NE Start Date: '8/4/2018 Hours: 9am Wage: Varies Description: Admissions and Parking personnel Oregon State Fair Job Fair Saturday August 4th 9am-until all positions are filled On-The-Spot Interviews! Date: Saturday August…
Location: 16885 NE Nelson Rd Newberg, ORStart Date: ASAP Hours: 8 to 20 hours per week Pay: $15/HourJob Description: Outdoors work for the most part --- mowing, weed eating, trimming, clean up work in vineyard, tying up vines,…
Location: 4135 Southwest 103rd Avenue, Beaverton, Oregon Start Date: Sept 14, 2018 Hours: 8:30am - noon Wage: $12 per hour Description: Childcare workers needed on the 2nd & 4th Fridays of the month from 8:30am-Noon. Starts in September, runs through…
Location: Newberg, OR Start Date: ASAP Hours: 2 hours/week (Could vary) Pay: Approximately $20/hour Job Description: My son (high school junior) is taking a geometry course by correspondence. He could use someone to work through assignments with…
Location: Aurora, OR Start Dates: August 29, 2018 (Or as soon as possible) Hours: Wednesdays 7:45am-10:00am (Plus occasional mornings, afternoons, and evenings as arranged) Pay: $15/hour Job Description: Care for 5 year old boy in home outside of…