22185 SW Lebeau Rd. Sherwood, OR 97140
PT, 3 days/week & FT, 5 days/week
15/hr + tips + incentives
Are you interested in joining a passionate team in the most remarkable setting to provide warm and gracious hospitality to adorning wine enthusiasts? Alloro Vineyard is in search of a Busser/Barback to support and assist Wine Specialists in the daily tasting operation.
The ideal candidate will have a team-first mindset and a hospitality heart. In this guest-facing position, you'll assist the Tasting House hospitality team in ensuring the needs of guests are anticipated and met while maintaining a clean, safe, efficient, and well-stocked work area. This part-time, year-round position is hourly / non-exempt offering a 3-5 day work week.
EXPECTATIONS AND VALUES:
● An unwavering desire to delight each guest at every moment
● To act with integrity and show mutual respect
● Desire to collaborate with and assist teammates regardless of the task
● To be Self-Evaluative by honestly and critically evaluating one's own performance on a regular basis
● Bring meticulous attention to detail in everything you do.
● A focus on innovation and continuous improvement
RESPONSIBILITIES & OWNERSHIP:
● Create a warm and delightful experience when engaging with guests face-to-face, over the phone, and/or through email
● Set up & break down of indoor and outdoor space
● Successfully and efficiently perform opening and closing duties as well as ongoing restocking and side-work during the day to
● Maintain clean and organized guest spaces at all times
● Systematically cleans restroom maintaining cleanliness and sanitation at all times
● Greet, seat guests, and re-set tables for new guests as needed.
● Operates glass washing machine
● Washes china, silver, and other dishes, as needed
● Assists in packing guest orders, as needed
● Takes wine out to guests’ cars, as needed
● Adhere to state, county, and Alloro covid guidelines
● Full vaccination from covid
Located in the Chehalem Mountains AVA, we are a purposefully small Estate producer of classically styled Pinot Noir and Chardonnay from our single-vineyard Estate.
Spread across 110 acres, the Alloro Vineyard and farm is a diversified landscape reminiscent of the Old World. In addition to the 34-acres planted in grapevines, goats, Heritage sheep, lamb, Registered Hereford cattle, and Heirloom Berkshire Hogs all call the farm home. Along with Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Riesling, Muscat, and Nebbiolo, Winter Wheat, a chestnut grove, and an acre Estate garden are all harvested here. Alloro’s property is sustainably farmed with an LIVE-IOBC and Salmon-Safe certification with the Winery operating from 100% solar power.
● Ability to communicate in a confident, knowledgeable, warm, and friendly manner.
● Ability to follow directions and manage constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
● Proactive; anticipates needs and works to meet them.
● Reliable and punctual.
● Must be able to work some weekends and holidays.
● Must be 18 years of age
● Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Jared Dayton 20300 NE Highway 240 20-30 hours a week $15-15.75 Overview The Innkeeper assists the General Manager in the overall appearance and condition of the property. We internally call this role an Innkeeper, it is primarily housekeeping duties…
Ashley Smithey firstname.lastname@example.org Remote/Virtual position Starting 8/23/21 Full Time (40+ per week) 37,749-60,345 Secondary Special Education Teacher (MS, HS, or combination depending on student population and needs) to act as Case Manager as…
I'm looking for care for my 4 week old when I return to work in a few weeks. Care in my home would be wonderful. I'm also open to bringing my little one to you / you picking him up to care for him in your home, if your home is set up to care for caring…
Ellen Lowe Edwards Elementary School Hours: 6:00 am - 2:00 pm 15.97 - 17.72 per hour Description: Manage people, products and procedures required to operate a school cafeteria food service program; maintain accurate accountability. Requirements: High…
Kelly Elkins email@example.com Portland, OR 25 hours/week $17/hr Are you interested in a position that will increase your direct care experience? A job with a family that has great communication, realistic expectations, and flexibility with…