The Chehalem Park and Recreation District (CPRD)
125 S Elliott Rd
September 1st 2021
Roughly 25hrs a week depending on availability
$12.75 to $14 per hour depending on experience.
C.A.R.E is a recreational daycare and enrichment program operated by Chehalem Park and Recreation District. Our C.A.R.E. program operates a before and after school daycare program at each of our local grade schools as well as a Pre-K aged Daycare at our local Community Center. We work to ensure that all students have the opportunity and support to develop to their fullest potential and share a personal and meaningful bonds with
people in the school community. We offer a range of self- directed and group activities including supervised free play, sports, organized games, arts, crafts, quiet time and help with homework.
Care Leaders are responsible for developing a cohesive child care team, maintaining the wellbeing and safety of children in our program, and managing the day-to-day operational activities within the classroom. Care Leaders must understand children’s cognitive, social, emotional and physical development in order to ensure a safe and stimulating classroom environment where children are actively engaged and encouraged to succeed. Care Leader
must be skilled in communicating with both children and adults in order to meet the needs of the children, effectively guide coworkers, and resolve parental concerns.
• Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
• posses high energy and the ability to work well with others.
• Applicants must clear a full background check and must pass a health screening.
• Infant/child CPR and First Aid certification is a prerequisite of this position. An opportunity to gain these certifications within 30 days of being hired is available.
• Requirements include the ability to take frequent walks, use hands and fingers, handle objects, tools or controls, talk to and hear voices at many levels. May also be required to kneel, bend, squat or crawl.
• Must be able to obtain certification in Child Care Health and Safety and Recognizing and reporting abuse. (Training Provided)
• Coursework in early childhood education is a plus.
Christy Goodwin firstname.lastname@example.org 5-10 hrs a week $18.00 per hour in home care for my dad who has early dementia, looking for someone to keep an eye on him at home, so my mom is able to leave to run errands, etc. Maybe some light…
Dana Hopkins 707 Nevada St, Suite 5, Susanville, CA 40 hr weeks Wages: 25.36-30.58 Minimum Requirements Education: Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree with a major in geographic information systems, information technology, civil/structural…
Thad Miller email@example.com 9-11:30 am Tuesday-Thursday $20 base plus bonus to run around $30 per hour Call on prospects for an insurance company and gather information to get them a quote Good communication skills and not afraid to get…
Maggie Thornton MTHORNTON@WESTLAKECONSULTANTS.COM 8-5, M-F with flexibility DOE, excellent benefit package, 100% company paid insurance We're looking to add to our Civil Engineering team! This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate or…
Kelly Elkins firstname.lastname@example.org 2205 SW Winchester Ave, Portland 97225 'August 2021 15-20 per week $19/hr Are you interested in a position that will increase your direct care experience? A job with a family that has great communication, realistic…