Location: Newberg, OR
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: 1 hour in the morning & 1 hour (ish) in the afternoon but willing to split AM & PM times.
Pay: Flat Rate
Primary Responsibility: Your primary responsibility will be to care for the safety and attend to our 6-year-old daughter, Grace
Morning Responsibilities: Hours needed – 7 am to 8 am (ish)
• Arrive by 7 am (or a little before)
• Care for Grace until you help her get on the bus.
• Wait with & put Grace on the bus to school at the bus stop, her bus comes at __, she needs to be at the bus stop 5 minutes before her pick-up time. (Location & pick up time to be determined)
• After Grace is on the bus, come back in the house and lock it up before you leave.
• There will be an alternative bus pick up time for Grace every Wednesday due to late start at Grace’s school, bus pick up time will be __. (Location & pick up time to be determined)
Afternoon Responsibilities: Hours needed 3:30 pm to 4:30 pm (ish)
• Arrive by 3:30 pm & come into the house.
• Wait at the bus stop and get Grace when she gets off the bus at ___ (ish). (Location & pick up time to be determined)
• Help Grace get a snack – it will be prepared for her.
• Care for Grace until Helen or Bob gets home – we will be home between 4 & 4:30.
• Please be on time!
• Inform us of any concerns/issues/accidents that come up.
• If you are unable to come, please let us know in advance so we can make other arrangements.
• You will be given access to our house by either a security codes and/or a key, please keep that information private.
• When you are here with Grace, you are welcome to play with Grace (Grace may want to watch cartoons, play a game, go outside to ride her bike (on warm days), or draw/do crafts). If she becomes occupied, you may work on homework.
• When you are at the house please limit your personal cell phone use – we understand it’s a normal thing to check messages etc…
• While you are caring for Grace, there is not to be any other person/adult/child here. EX: Friends or yours or friends of Mason or Graces’
• Our son Mason will be home for shorter periods of time – he can manage himself, please be aware the Mason & Grace are like any other siblings & argue from time to time.
• You are welcome to have a snack/something to eat with Grace in the afternoon – please tell us what you like.
• When the weather gets cold & wet we will supply an umbrella for you to stand at the bus stop with Grace.
• Please make sure the house is locked up when you leave – by closing all the blinds on the 1st floor & locking all the doors.
• You will have all of our contact information – cell phone, work phones, and email addresses to contact us at. There will be a list in the house, you are welcome put that information in your mobile device.
• There will be a 1st aid kit available in case there are any accidents.
• You will be paid $10 an hour at the end of the week.
• Open to sharing position with other students for AM & PM times.
• Serious inquires only – previous childcare experience preferred.
• Additional opportunities to earn extra cash on weekends when we need a sitter.
• Please contact us at email@example.com
Qualifications: Previous child care experience - FEMALE
If interested please call Helen & Bob Warberg at 503-880-4450 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Newberg, OR Start Date: ASAP Hours: 7:15 to 8:15 am on Weds to Fridays; and 3:00-4pm. Pay: $20/day Job Description: Need to drive my kids to school back/forth and maybe to their events close by. Qualifications: Good and safe driver…
Location: Newberg, OR Start Date: Dec. 11, 2019 Hours: 16 hours/week Pay: $18/hour Job Description: Answer phones, customer service, accounting A/R and A/P, collections, scheduling drivers with appointments, payroll and deposits., including running…
Location: Sherwood, OR Start Date: January 7, 2020 Hours: 20/week Pay: $14/hour Job Description: Part time caregiver for 2 young girls Qualifications: Previous child care experience, 1st aid certification, valid drivers license, reliable…
Location: Remote Start Date: January 2, 2020 Hours: 8-10 hours/week Pay: Open Job Description: Closing Your Books is a accounting firm that specialize in CFO and controller services. Planning, implementing and monitoring the company's Social Media…
Location: Newberg, OR Start Date: November 22, 2019 Hours: 2-4 hours per week Pay: $12.00-$14.00 per hour Job Description: Tutor a high school senior-focus mostly on organizational skills to stay on track with college applications and maybe some…