879 Providence Drive Newberg OR 97132
40 hr weeks
Starting pay range based on license and experience: $48.35 - $63.86 per hour.
The Gastroenterology South division of The Oregon Clinic is seeking a full-time Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join our busy clinics located in Tualatin and Newberg. The hours will be 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM, 4 days per week. We are looking for a committed team player to provide high quality patient care in a team setting. The provider is responsible for specialty care services, including assessing and managing gastroenterology patients, while following established standards and practices. We treat all aspects of GI conditions and preventive care, our advance practice providers play a critical role in the care of our patients. Prior experience within gastroenterology, internal medicine, or urgent care a plus.
• Successful completion of an accredited Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner program and current Oregon license
• Minimum of 3 years professional PA or NP experience in a clinical setting required
• Current CPR/BLS within 60 days of hire. ACLS may be required by specialty.
• Prior experience with Logician and Centricity a plus
• Ability to maintain positive working relationships with physicians, and office staff, patients and their families
• Excellent communication skills and professionalism
• Strong commitment to patient care team concept and privacy guidelines
Please apply at oregonclinic.com
Woodland Presbyterian Church 756 Park St. Woodland, WA 98674 20 hours/mo $900/mo To plan music and provide keyboard accompaniment for scheduled worship services and other occasions in support of the music ministry of the church. Strong profession of…
Jennie Taylor 504 West Sheridan St. Newberg One hour, hr and a half 20 dollars an hr Need help with 7th grade algebra, integers, and geometry. Trying to help my son who struggled the whole year to be more on track for 8th grade. Anyone who can do…
Dana Hopkins 707 Nevada St, Suite 5, Susanville, CA 40 hr weeks Wages: 25.36-30.58 Minimum Requirements Education: Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree with a major in geographic information systems, information technology, civil/structural…
Courtney Orn 321 SE 3rd st $25-$35/hr Full time or part time Duties and responsibilities of the position. ● To provide therapeutic services to clients enrolled in Olalla Center programs. These services include but are not limited to intake,…
Tanya Lee FamLEE.firstname.lastname@example.org Multnomah Village 8a - 4p, with flex $15+ DOE Christian family seeks summer help with 3 youngest, school-age children (14, 13, 6yo) and light house upkeep. Caring, upbeat - willing to engage, invest, and…