We are chill people looking for a chill roommate to move in preferably at the end of January. We live in a cute, 2-story, 3-bedroom house within walking distance to George Fox. The bedroom is small but cozy (furniture in room pictured not included). The room has a decent-sized closet. We have plenty of street parking + a long driveway.
- Fox graduates (age 22 and 27)
- We both work (teacher and marketer/photographer)
- Laid back and averse to drama
- We aren’t the party-type people
- A girl!
- Fairly clean and tidy + willing to pitch in with house chores
- Don’t smoke or do drugs
- Don’t have pets
- Washer + dryer (might need to get a new washer eventually, but it does work)
- We have a working heater downstairs, but doesn’t circulate to the second floor - nothing a space heater won’t help though!
$400 + utilities + $535 deposit.
Email or text me if you are interested: email@example.com
$450/Month KEY FEATURES: Sq Footage: 120 sq ft. Bedroom: Private Bathroom: Shared with 1 person Lease Duration: 4-6 months Deposit: $450 Pets Policy: No Pets Laundry: W/D in Unit DESCRIPTION: Private room available in Newberg residential neighborhood…
Two George Fox Alumni looking for a third roommate for a duplex in Newberg. We rent out half of a duplex, and our landlady lives in the other half. Three bedroom, 2.5 bath, 1400 sq/ft. About Us Myself and my other roommate are both friendly nerds, who…
I am a GFU graduate, and my roommate will be moving out May 2019, so I'll need someone to replace her. I am willing to take one person, a couple, or roommates. The apartment is two bedroom two bathroom. I am a transgender guy so you must be LGBTQ+ or…