Location: Newberg, OR
Start Date: 1/7/19 OR when you can start
Hours: 7 am to 8 am AND 3:30 pm ish to 4:15 pm ish
Pay: $10.00 an hour
Your primary responsibility will be to care for the safety and attend to our 6-year-old daughter, Grace
Morning Responsibilities: Hours needed – 7 am to 8 am (ish)
• Arrive by 7 am (or a little before)
• Care for Grace until you help her get on the bus.
• Wait with & put Grace on the bus to school at the bus stop, her bus comes at 7:50 am, she needs to be at the bus stop 5 minutes before her pick-up time. (Location & pick up time to be determined)
• After Grace is on the bus, come back in the house and lock it up before you leave.
• There will be an alternative bus pick up time for Grace every Wednesday due to late start at Grace’s school, bus pick up time will be 9:50. (Location & pick up time to be determined)
Afternoon Responsibilities: Hours needed 3:30 pm to 4:30 pm (ish)
• Arrive by 3:30 pm & come into the house.
• Wait at the bus stop and get Grace when she gets off the bus at 3:45 (ish). (Location & pick up time to be determined)
• Help Grace get a snack – it will be prepared for her.
• Care for Grace until Helen or Bob gets home – we will be home between 4 & 4:30.
• Please be on time!
• Inform us of any concerns/issues/accidents that come up.
• If you are unable to come, please let us know in advance so we can make other arrangements.
• You will be given access to our house by either a security codes and/or a key, please keep that information private.
• When you are here with Grace, you are welcome to play with Grace (Grace may want to watch cartoons, play a game, go outside to ride her bike (on warm days), or draw/do crafts). If she becomes occupied, you may work on homework.
• When you are at the house please limit your personal cell phone use – we understand it’s a normal thing to check messages etc…
• While you are caring for Grace, there is not to be any other person/adult/child here. EX: Friends or yours or friends of Mason or Graces’
• Our son Mason will be home for shorter periods of time – he can manage himself, please be aware the Mason & Grace are like any other siblings & argue from time to time.
• You are welcome to have a snack/something to eat with Grace in the afternoon – please tell us what you like.
• When the weather gets cold & wet we will supply an umbrella for you to stand at the bus stop with Grace.
• Please make sure the house is locked up when you leave – by closing all the blinds on the 1st floor & locking all the doors.
• You will have all of our contact information – cell phone, work phones, and email addresses to contact us at. There will be a list in the house, you are welcome put that information in your mobile device.
• There will be a 1st aid kit available in case there are any accidents.
• You will be paid in cash at the end of each week.
• Open to sharing position with other students for AM & PM times.
• Serious inquires only – previous childcare experience preferred.
• Additional opportunities to earn extra cash on weekends when we need a sitter.
• Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: WE ARE OPEN TO SHARING THIS POSITION WITH OTHER STUDENTS FOR BOTH MORNING & AFTERNOON TIMES & DAYS OF THE WEEK. WE CAN WORK AROUND YOUR SCHOOL SCHEDULE.
EXAMPLE - IF YOU CAN ONLY WORK A FEW DAYS A WEEK THEN WE ARE WILLING TO WORK AROUND YOUR AVAILABILITY.
Helen & Bob Warberg
If interested, please email email@example.com OR call: 503-880-4450
Location: Newberg, OR Start Date: as soon as possible Hours: 2-3 hours every 2 weeks Pay: $15.00 per hour Description: Looking for a student to help with general house cleaning such as vacuuming, dusting, etc. You would need a car as we are located 6…
We are George Fox Alumni looking for help during our summer Lodge season at Summit Lake Lodge in Alaska. We are looking wait staff, kitchen staff and coffee shop staff. Our season runs from May to September. We are located on the Kenai Peninsula, an hour…
Chehalem Valley Presbyterian Church is looking for someone who loves kids to help out in the church nursery once a week. Location: Chehalem Valley Presbyterian (we meet in the Seventh Day Adventist Church 530 Edgewood Drive in Newberg) Hours per week: 2…
Hi, I my name is Ashton and I am a GFU undergrad student and have two young boys ages 5 and 3. I live in West Linn, OR which is 32 min or 22 miles away from GFU campus. My kids are pretty easy going, my oldest is in kindergarten and my youngest has…
Family in Sherwood looking for backup/ weekend sitter. This family has a 3 y/o boy, a puppy, and a cat. The job would consist of picking the child up from daycare in Newberg no later than 6 (typically Monday & Wednesday), occasionally picking the dog up…