Church of the Vine is an Anglican (ACNA - Anglican Church in North America Church) congregation currently meeting at the Chehalem Cultural Center.
Our vision at Church of the Vine is to be a church rooted in Christ, abiding in the great tradition of Christian worship and growing in the grace of the Holy Spirit, so that in Him lives and culture are transformed, in the Pacific Northwest and to the ends of the Earth.
Church of the Vine is actively looking for qualified candidates to consider for the role of: Children's Worship Sunday Coordinator
Purpose: To cultivate a nourishing space for children to grow their roots in Christ and his Church
Reports to: Director of Children’s Ministry
Hours: 3-4 hours every Sunday (2-6pm)
Pay: $17/ hour
Experience: Work or volunteer experience in a children’s ministry setting preferred but not required
Necessary Traits: The Children’s Ministry Coordinator should be:
- 18 years of age or older.
- able to pass a background check and complete Safe Church screening & training requirements.
- a committed, baptized Christian who desires to abide in Jesus as Lord; a person who prioritizes his/her ongoing formation in Christ.
- willing to make Church of the Vine his/her church home and embrace our parish values of gospel, tradition, hospitality, and beauty.
- enthusiastic about forming children as lovers of God and lovers of neighbor.
- exercising wise judgment in all matters personal and professional.
- competent and confident as a leader; able to communicate well.
- a person who inspires the trust and confidence of children and parents.
- well organized with strong administrative skills.
- Follow and model commitment to all Children’s Ministry policies and best practices
- Be present at Church of the Vine for Sunday worship service
- Set up and tear down spaces for Children’s Worship
- Lead the check-in and registration process for Children’s Worship on Sundays with Children’s Worship
- Rotate during-worship responsibilities with the Children’s Ministry Director (allowing both the Children’s Ministry Director and Sunday Coordinator to participate in the liturgy regularly)
- Meet monthly with the Director of Children’s Ministry as additional time allows
- As available and interested, cover the Director of Children’s Ministry’s Sunday responsibilities during occasional absences (2-3x per year).
For Application and Questions email: firstname.lastname@example.org
$18/hr. Looking for a nanny to transport my 12 yo and 10 yo sons to swim team at CPRD on Wed afternoons 3:30-4:30, and then take my 8 yo and 6 yo kids to the park or library for that hour. If nanny is available for additional hours before 3:00, we’d…
Looking for a Nanny to help out with a 6,3, and 1 year old in Sherwood. This is a full-time position and would start ASAP. CPR certification and previous experience preferred. Please reach out if you are interested!
Offering $16 - $20/hr depending on experience. Position / Job Description - The farm hand works closely with Jim Fisher (owner of the farm) to complete a multitude of tasks including tending to the cows, fixing fences, maintaining farm equipment, forest…
Are you looking for a place to work that offers a flexible schedule? Looking for part-time? Need a little extra money? We are hiring! We are looking for 2 part-time baristas who are able & willing to work 15-25 hours per week. We are a small shop in the…