Are you a student looking for a part-time position? Then we are the place for you!
Friendsview is a great place for George Fox students to work. We love having GFU students as part of our family! You can work shifts that best fit your schedule and, best of all, we are right across the street.
We are looking for someone with a compassionate attitude to serve and assist our residents who may be functionally, physically, and/or socially challenged and need some assistance to remain independent.
• May provide housekeeping and laundry services
• May help client residents with shopping and errands
• May arrange for medical appointments
• May provide, or arrange for, transportation
• May provide pet care for client residents
• May give other non-care-giver social support services as requested and approved by the administrator
• May provide other services outside the resident’s home as specified by the resident’s service plan
Starting Wages: $15.25 - $15.43/hr. DOE
Full job description available upon request
Hi, My name is Austin Taylor, and I am a GFU alumni. I am the director for a summer camp called Camp Invention. I'm curious if you would be interested in being a teacher at Camp Invention this summer. The camp dates are July 11-15th. This would be at…
Seeking a nanny to start in May from 8am-2pm Monday through Thursday. We have a 16 month old boy who loves to play and stay busy. Light housekeeping would be nice sometimes during his nap time. Must be very reliable and have experience with toddlers. …
Hello, We are looking for a nanny for our 10 year old twin boys. The hours would be from 2:30pm-4:30pm Tuesday through Friday, occasionally until 5:30 pm on Wednesdays. It would consist of picking the boys up from school here in Newberg, taking them home…
I'm in need of care for my amazing 8 month old. I work full time, and have flexible days and hours. Care in my home would be wonderful, but I'm open to daycare and other options. A nanny share could be great!