Rockstar Leasing Specialist - We offer Competitive Wages, Benefits, and Bonuses!
We are seeking highly motivated and energetic people who thrive in a fast-paced environment to help us continue to grow our company. If you share our vision for excellence, integrity, and service – we want to meet you! Our ideal candidate will be energetic, professional, have a positive attitude, strong communication/organizational skills, enjoy working with people and willing to work in a team environment.
The Linc Apartments are a locally owned and operated company based in Portland, Oregon. We offer our employees a competitive salary, fantastic benefits, paid time off, great bonuses, and an environment in which employees are encouraged to learn new skills and develop their existing strengths.
• Provides information about the apartments and the community to the prospective resident and schedules visits to the community.
• Responsible for leasing apartments.
• Greet visitors and residents with enthusiasm and wiliness to help.
• Maintains current resident relations in a positive manner.
• Effectively explains all lease and community polices to new and current residents.
• Accurately and efficiently prepares and assist with all leasing paperwork (i.e. applications, lease agreements and addendums)
• Collects security deposits, rent and all other funds associated with resident accounts.
• Thoroughly communicates with residents and prospects.
• Completes service request and makes follow-up calls on completed maintenance work orders to ensure work has been completed to resident’s satisfaction.
• Completes follow-up calls with prospects after initial community visits.
• Creates Craigslist ads and offers input and suggestions in regards to promotions, advertisements and resident retention activities.
• Prepares weekly market survey reports.
• Maintains an accurate and in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the community, particularly in areas such as rent, pricing, vacancies, and apartment availability.
• Understands and complies with state landlord-tenant Fair Housing laws and standards.
• Additional responsibilities as described in our Leasing Job Description
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Valid driver’s license and reliable private transportation
• Leasing experience is preferred but not required
Job Type: Full-time
• 401(k) Matching
• Dental Insurance
• Health Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Parental Leave
Schedule: Weekend days required
Supplemental Pay: Bonuses
Pastor/Director of Women’s Ministry Countryside Community Church Sherwood, OR To make as many fully-devoted followers of Christ as possible by: gathering for Word-centered worship, fellowship and prayer, equipping Christians to participate in the mission…
The Tigard Tualatin Aquatics District is looking for a self-motivated and driven candidate to join our full-time Aquatics Staff. This candidate must possess an outgoing personality and a positive attitude as well as verbal and written communication…
Northside Community Church is seeking a new administrative assistant to join our team! The ideal candidate will: Assist in communications for leaders and volunteers. Provide ministry support. Take on office related tasks as assigned. Candidate must have…
Job Summary: Oregon Hearing Solutions is currently seeking a Part-Time Receptionist to join our team. We are looking for someone to assist with a flexible schedule to cover different shifts throughout the week as determined by workload. Position Summary:…