1. Make the patients comfortable and happy; and
2. Assist the therapists in rehabilitation.Rehabilitation Aide
1. Bring patients from reception area to a room & place chart in door file container;
2. Clean the rooms immediately after use & clean gym equipment;
3. Assist with modalities after requested by a therapist;
4. Assist therapist with treatments when properly trained & certified;
5. Wash, dry, and fold laundry when not busy;
6. Adequately stock the rooms with linens (towels and gowns) and supplies (Cavicide/lotions);
7. Occasionally answer the phone, schedule appointments, or make phone calls;
8. Assist with any front desk duties when asked (filing, pulling charts, Q& A’s);
9. Assist with other projects needed in the clinic; and
10. Perform any other duties as requested by director or therapist.
Miscellaneous Responsibilities:(depending on facility)
1. Assist in closing procedures (cleaning rooms, vacuum, turn off machines); and
2. Secure the building when exiting the clinic.
An individual who needs to be a high school graduate and above eighteen years of age. After a period of acclimation to his/her specific clinic, the individual will be trained as a “treatment-related task” physical therapist aide under the State of Oregon’s PT Licensing Board regulations (OAR 848-020-0000 to OAR 848-020-0060) and occupational therapy aide under the State of Oregon’s OT licensing board regulations (OAR 339-010-0055).
Start Date: February 22, 2021
$12-$13 / hour
Email Resume to Ryan MacKenzie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503-463-5231
I am wheelchair bound, on a ventilator 24/7 and complete all transfers by electric lift. I need caring assistants who enjoy working in a SAFE and clean in-home environment. I'm seeking caregivers who have integrity and can work a predetermined schedule…
The Chehalem Cultural Center is looking for part-time Youth Art Educators to join our small, passionate team during our Spring Break Art Camp, and beyond. We are looking for creative, fun, compassionate, reliable teachers to help inspire young artists…
Professional office position. Supporting existing sales team by making outbound calls to gather interest in insurance products, and appointment setting for licensed staff. Full training and support provided. Opportunity for growth and full time…
Math- Linear equations Knows 8th grade math and can teach it. Needs to be patient and personable. Prefer female but not required. Couple hours a week Start Date: ASAP Newberg Email Robbie at email@example.com
Sherwood Community Friends Church Assist our Family Life Pastor with running social media campaigns and church's website using video and graphic design. Must be proficient in common social media platforms. Marketing knowledge preferred. Start Date: as…