Oregon Hearing Solutions is currently seeking a Part-Time Receptionist to join our team.
• The Receptionist is the first point of contact for the patient and is responsible for creating a positive first impression.
• The Receptionist demonstrates professionalism by using a patient-centered approach of building trust, identifying needs and delivering solutions.
• The Receptionist responds to questions regarding advertising promotions and services offered.
• The Receptionist recognizes sales opportunities and participates in actions to convert these opportunities into revenues.
• They support the Audiologists by scheduling appointments, handling administrative processing, record-keeping, telemarketing and patient retention calls as needed.
• Receptionist provides additional office support by performing a variety of customer service, sales, marketing, operational, administrative function and other business-related duties as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide the first contact for patients who call or come in to schedule an appointment or inquire about services. Greet each patient and potential patient in a positive and professional manner.
• Recognize opportunities and ask appropriate needs-based questions to provide extraordinary customer service in order to create patient loyalty.
• Schedule and confirm appointments while coordinating the Provider’s schedule according to guidelines.
• Ensure the smooth and efficient flow of patient care through the use of customer service skills and adept word processing and database management skills.
• Check patients in and out, collect and record payments, track revenue and accounting activities to include petty cash reconciliation, end of day close bank deposits, posting of charges, entering invoices, payments and insurance contract information.
• Demonstrate and sell assisted listening devices (ALDS), batteries and other specialty products as described.
• Perform minor hearing aid repairs as allowed by state law such as battery door and receiver checks. Clean tips, specula, etc.
• Verify patient information, billing/insurance date, request third party prior authorization as needed, collect appropriate documentation and maintain and file patient charts and records.
• Participate in all marketing efforts to include outbound telemarketing phone calls to patients, compiling physician packets, coordinating community lectures, mailing the recall letters, distribution of patient comment cards, etc.
• Maintain all daily, weekly and monthly reports. Track marketing calls and inquiries from initial contact through the point of sale. Track other documents as directed.
• Handle a variety of administrative tasks to include typing, filing, inventory, mail and verifying the status of and checking in of hearing aids and repairs.
• Ensure the reception and waiting area is well maintained.
• Maintain a clean and sanitized environment in accordance with current guidelines and social distancing practices
• Assist with resolutions of patient or order problems.
• Participate in specified training modules.
• Maintain office product and procedures manuals and other relevant documentation.
• Communicate all relevant information to provider.
• Meet performance/productivity standards.
• No supervisory responsibility
• Excellent interpersonal skills that allow for effective relationships with diverse customers, colleagues, and vendors. This includes listening and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks within strict deadlines. Ability to handle a busy office with interruptions, calls, walk-ins and direct the flow of the office with efficiency and grace.
• Must be adept at word processing and database management skills are a plus.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Basic understanding of accounting procedures and good math aptitude.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Detail oriented.
• Outgoing and confident. Uninhibited about soliciting potential patients.
• Participate in clinic meetings and events.
15-20 week - (flexible hours)
email resume to email@example.com
About the Job: A Camp Counselors takes responsibility for animal care, heavy cleaning and play yard monitoring. Primary Responsibilities · Monitor dogs in play yard. · Maintaining a clean environment. · Feeding, cleaning cabins, lifting heavy items. ·…
Northside is looking for our next Children’s Ministry Leader! The ideal candidate will: -Direct the children’s ministry team -Plan and facilitate children’s ministry related meetings-Prepare lessons -Develop relationships and interact with children and…
Northside Community Church is seeking a new administrative assistant to join our team! The ideal candidate will: Assist in communications for leaders and volunteers. Provide ministry support. Take on office related tasks as assigned. Candidate must have…
Assisting owner in all duties related to debris removal and recycling. Lifting, moving, gathering, removing, sorting, and discarding various types of debris and recycling items. We are looking for positive, kind, energetic individuals, who are able to…
We are looking for a full time nanny or multiple part time nannies for our 10 month old girl starting in August! She is a sweet and funny girl. I am a product manager and also adjunct at GFU. My husband is an account manager. We are both currently working…